We are always looking for passionate and talented people to join our team. We are inspired, pragmatic, and driven. Drop us a note at email@example.com. We’d love to hear from you.
Apply Enterprise Business Development Representative
San Francisco · Full Time
About The Job
You will be the front line of the SphereMail business development. You will drive awareness and interest in our product suite and work closely with the your Manager to drive revenue.
- Generate leads across all verticals and geographies, ranging from Fortune 500 companies to emerging start ups
- Manage sales pipeline from initial calls to help closing revenue
- Actively nurture prospects
- Work hand in hand with executive team to communicate and deliver value of SphereMail offering to customers throughout the sales lifecycle
- Cold call/email, prospect, nurture and qualify new leads to build a healthy pipeline of prospects
- Assist Sales and Marketing projects that help drive revenue growth
- Implement trials/demos for clients
- Collaborate with customers' team to ensure success for your clients
- 1+ years of technology sales / business development experience
- Experience with CRM tools such as pipedrive, TeamSupport, Salesforce a plus
- Detail oriented, organized mindset with an ability to manage time effectively. Must be able to remain focused in the face of many competing interests.
- Competitive and driven
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including great listening skills
- Experience in phone sales, lead generation, and/or sales prospecting (desired 3 years)
- Organized and metrics-driven